Village Income Tax
Boards & CommissionsClerk of Council Finance Director Mayor's Court
PoliceStreets and Maintenance Utility Billing Village Council Village Income Tax Water Department Zoning
- Effective January 1, 2020, Village of Waynesville's income tax is .75%
- The earnings tax provides for many of the Village’s services and major improvements.
- The Village of Waynesville has partnered with RITA, Regional Income Tax Agency, to collect income tax on behalf of the Village.
- Every person who anticipates a net tax liability of at least $200 is required under Ohio law to make estimated tax payments so that a minimum of 90% of your tax liability is paid by January 15. Please contact RITA to arrange a tax bill to be mailed to you.
- These payments are due April 15, June 15, September 15 and January 15.
- Download tax forms